Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
“Ping Shu Yuan” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 26, 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: *name and job title* contact information including email address * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We only collect this information when you yourself send us this information trough Email or our Contact form or our Mailchimp form. We do not collect any other information from you.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: * Internal record keeping. * We may use the information to improve our products and services. * We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. * We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content on the website / webpage is of a general informative nature. No rights can be derived from the information.
* You determine the value of the information for your own situation. You remain responsible for the actions you undertake or have late regarding your health. By the way, we recommend that you consult a doctor without obligation if you want information and advice regarding your specific situation. The owner of this website accepts no liability for any damage that might arise from the use of information, links or guidelines on this website.
* The website / webpage contains hyperlinks to third-party websites over which the owner of this website has no control and therefore cannot guarantee that the content of these websites is correct, complete and current.
* The owner of this website is not liable for any damage, direct or indirect, that arises in any way or results from:
* the use of the website / webpage and the content, or the change or non-availability of the website and the content;
* the use of hyperlinks to third-party websites and the content, or the non-availability of the hyperlinks.
Intellectual property The copyrights on the website / webpage (s) rest with the owner of the website, unless indicated otherwise. You may download or print the content for personal use. It is expressly not permitted to use (a part or parts of) the content for other purposes and in particular not for commercial exploitation. Unauthorized or improper use of the webpage or its content can violate intellectual property rights and / or be in conflict with laws and regulations in areas such as privacy.